Been Trill “No Boys Allowed” Swim Capsule Collection.
If you’re interested in programming, you might want to check out this list of free programming books.
There’s definitely a wide range of programming languages covered :)
You also might want to contribute to it here: https://github.com/vhf/free-programming-books
humptydumptyunbroken said: Maybe you should show your mum some pictures of Philip Seymour Hoffman, unfortunately a real heroin addict, before he died
She knows what a heroin addict looks like. She’s just trying to stir shit up by making stupid comments.
She’s a Bitch
Reblog if you would be devastated if you found out one of your followers committed suicide.
don’t you dare not reblog!!!!!!
If you don’t reblog this I’m judging you.
You cannot reconcile creativeness with technical achievement. You may be perfect in playing the piano, and not be creative; you may play the piano most brilliantly, and not be a musician. You may be able to handle color, to put paint on canvas most cleverly, and not be a creative painter. You may create a face, an image out of a stone, because you have learned the technique, and not be a master creator. Creation comes first, not technique, and that is why we are miserable all our lives. We have technique -how to put up a house, how to build a bridge, how to assemble a motor, how to educate our children through a system we have learned all these techniques, but our hearts and minds are empty. We are first class machines; we know how to operate most beautifully, but we do not love a living thing. You may be a good engineer, you may be a pianist, you may write in a good style in English or Marathi or whatever your language is, but creativeness is not found through technique. If you have something to say, you create your own style; but when you have nothing to say, even if you have a beautiful style, what you write is only the traditional routine, a repetition in new words of the same old thing. So, having lost the song, we pursue the singer. We learn from the singer the technique of song, but there is no song; and I say the song is essential, the joy of singing is essential. When the joy is there, the technique can be built up from nothing; you will invent your own technique, you won’t have to study elocution or style. When you have, you see, and the very seeing of beauty is an art.
— Jiddu Krishnamurti (via commondense)
Bitch stole my look.
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear.
funniest thing ive seen this year
FACTS ABOUT ISLAM:
- Roughly one in four people are Muslim.
- Only 6% of terrorists are Muslim.
- Islam is the 2nd most popular religion in the world.
- The Islamic being Allah is the same being as the Christian being God.
- Many Arab Christians and Jews refer to God as Allah also.
- Islam, just like Christianity, branches off of Judaism.
- Nowhere in the Qu’ran (the Islamic Holy book) is there any type of suggestion of terrorism. The terrorists that do just happen to be Muslim have created this concept on their own and taken the Qu’ran’s passages out of context to justify this.
- Islamic hijabs (head-dresses) are essentially the same as the head-dresses Catholic nuns wear.
- Arranged marriages and forced marriages are not the same thing. Though arranged marriages are acceptable in Islam, forced marriages are forbidden.
- Surprisingly, Indonesia has a larger Muslim population than any Arab nation (or any nation for that matter).
The ignorance people have towards Islam is absolutely repulsive. One day, a group of students in my English class tried to tell me that at airports we should strip search “those suspicious looking Indians” to caution ourselves from “their terrorism.”